SUDDEN is Hiring!
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling corporate products and services. The successful candidate will have excellent telephone sales and communication skills. These tasks regularly put the Inside Sales Rep in direct contact with the client, therefore a strong awareness and appreciation for customer service is mandatory.
If successful, this Inside Sales candidate has the potential to become an Outside Sales Rep.
- Position and sell SUDDEN’s full range of IT solutions and services to new and existing clients either independently or as part of a larger account team
- Partner with sales team to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships in order to increase sales.
- Identify and leverage manufacturer and supplier resources to help facilitate customer requirements
- Enter accurate client information into CRM database in a timely manner.
- Follow up on leads and client inquiries
- Gather information on client business requirements in order to propose best-fit technology solutions
- Research and understand technology solution and product options
- Maintain a strong understanding of vendor pricing programs
- Provide quotes to clients
- Complete sale and receiving process to ensure order is ready to be invoiced.
- Complete manufacturer sales training and certifications as requested
- Maintain ongoing relationships and look for opportunities to grow relationships with assigned accounts
- Ability to think strategically and create links between business direction and specific solutions
- Report periodically on activity and performance.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Insides Sales Reps report to the Manager of Inside Sales & Operations with indirect reporting to Vice President of Sales
- Minimum 2 years relevant sales experience is required
- Experience in the sale of IT related solutions is preferred
- Relevant post-secondary education is highly desirable
- Demonstrate a high degree of motivation, professionalism and work competence
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some warehouse experience is an asset
- Must be computer literate and familiar Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com